Friday, September 7, 2012

i love wood blocks

I feel like a child all over again. I am having way too much fun playing with wood blocks. I know the patient men at Lowe's are getting tired of me coming in and asking them to cut long pieces of wood into 10 inch segments! I am so glad they cooperate though! I spent a lot of time over the past several months making these blocks for my senior girls that just graduated and went off to college (girls, if you haven't gotten yours yet... surprise... you should very soon). The verse on them, Micah 6:8 was one that was reinforced often in their senior bible study. I had lots of fun making these in lots of different colors. I was going to post a picture of just one (but that is no fun), so here they ALL are for your enjoyment!






Now I am about to get adventurous and branch out! I am going to start making blocks for my favorite time of the year. The three best holidays are on the way! Watch out for the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas fun to come!

juliebean

No comments:

Post a Comment