I was driving home from my dear friend Kaitlyn's wedding shower today and I decided to start what I thought about starting several years ago.
I have recently been "crafting" more than normal. My craft supplies begin to take over the kitchen table, then the kitchen counter, then the office, until Chad starts dropping hints about my messiness. I love it when I can give those gifts to family, friends, or the sweet girls that I mentor. They give the "ohhs and ahhs" with huge smiles on their faces. I think that is what drives me to be more creative. Not to impress but to see smiles on their faces when they receive something that was made specifically for them.
So from here on out this blog will be a little of everything. I like to cook and would prefer to cook something new every time that I pull out my wonderful pots and pans. The millions of times I have said, "ohhh, I want to cook that!" will begin to be recorded along the way. I received a cookbook from a wedding shower that has recipes for 100 different types of cookies. I have recently said that I am going to make every cookie in the cookbook. Some of you might be so lucky to be a recipient of the good recipes (because the Lord knows that I don't need to eat them all). We will see how far I get in that endeavor!
Who knows what will show up! Who knows how much I will post! I am just excited that I finally created the blog and wrote the first post! So here goes all things juliebean!
No comments:
Post a Comment